Video adds a new dimension to the traditional contact center - video - and enables an entire new realm of capabilities based upon live, real-time visual communications between customers and contact center agents. This paradigm shift from traditional voice-based systems to multimedia wireline and mobile contact centers is opening new ways to serve customers in the fields of banking, finance, customer support, telemedicine, the legal profession, and more.
Video Contact Center - value proposition:
- Enhance and personalize services
- Video-enabling a contact center promotes customer loyalty and “service stickiness”
- More effective sales services—look into the eye of the customer
- Increased efficiency and availability – show text over video while person is on hold for an agent; For example: “You are number 2 in the queue. Thank you for holding.”
- Enhance self-service – ability to view video clips
- Specialized services for vertical applications
- Use the queue – targeted advertising with video clips
- Provide Video services to remote branches and allow premium personalized service without the need to employ local specialists
- Differentiate and position yourself as a visionary—be ahead of the competition
RADVISION Video Contact Center Solution Products
- iCONTACT is a call center-focused software package that enables integrators and contact center equipment vendors to easily develop, implement and add visual communication enhancements to new or existing contact center offerings.
iCONTACT runs on top of RADVISION’s Scopia IVP general purpose media server serving as an integration point to other vendors’ contact centers offering the full power of IVP media processing while simplifying and abstracting all media server complexities from the contact center logic. This allows for simple, yet powerful enhancements of any contact center, offering unique product and revenue generating video capabilities.
- RADVISION Enhances Cisco’s Unified Customer Voice Portal (CVP) 7.0 with rich video enabled capabilities using RADVISION’s Video Software Package (VSP). Integrated with Cisco Unified CVP, RADVISION’s VSP runs on Cisco media processing hardware allowing your Cisco-based contact center to offer callers a unique video telephony user experience, streamline your operations, boost service levels and slash