RADVISION’s Video Portal application is an example of the many applications that can be developed to run on RADVISION's SCOPIA Interactive Video Platform (IVP). This enables enterprises, fixed and mobile operators and service providers to enhance portal offerings with feature-rich, personalized video interactivity. Subscribers can access portals from ANYWHERE on the move, at home or in the office — allowing single, easy access for converged personalized video applications.
The availability of interactive video portals creates a plethora of new ways to bring video content, information, community services, and business to subscribers.
||Video Portal Highlights |
- Extended connectivity with any type of fixed/mobile video-enabled device simultaneously, including 3G-324M handsets, SIP, H.323 & ISDN devices and PSTN phones
- Content access and management enables content and services from different content providers
- Enhanced user experience with video portal displaying multiple feeds of live or recorded video and text overlay that allows subscribers to navigate quickly and effectively to the desired location
- Secure, password protected access
- Customizable, flexible application allowing customization of unique, branded services
- Advanced multimedia capabilities
- Full integration with back-end systems, such as billing, operations and management, provisioning and authentication