Create next generation SIP-PBX with advanced SIP call control features and unified communication services with RADVISION customized SIP-PBX call control modules. RADVISION SIP Server technologies and VoIP/SIP expertise are the foundation of a full PBX Custom Development offering that reduces costs and time to market.
As a leader in VoIP innovation and enabling technologies, RADVISION has embraced the SIP call control implementation challenge and offers a PBX call control solution that enables PBX vendors to create feature rich IP-PBX systems. RADVISION’s offering is flexible and is available as part of a joint effort or a full, standalone call control solution.
The solution provides standard and interoperable SIP call control features implementation, supporting both voice and video calls. It is designed to be customized to vendor’s existing or new PBX configuration and user management modules. The solution comes with a SIP Proxy and Registrar capabilities.
- Customized SIP-PBX call control modules designed to be integrated with PBX user management and administration modules including SIP events server for implementing Supplementary Services, based on the SIP Subscribe-Notify mechanism (RFC3265)
- To add integrated presence server functionalities to PBX call control modules
- Enabling the creation of Web Services using 3rd party call control mechanisms on top of the IP-PBX, such as click to dial
- RADVISION is world’s #1 supplier of VoIP Developer Solutions and power over 700 VoIP deployments worldwide.
- SIP-PBX (Voice & Video)
- Application Server
- Unified Communications products
- Call Management products
- Service Creation & Management