RADVISION’s m-Learning application is an example of the many applications and services that can be developed to run on RADVISION's SCOPI Interactive Video Platform (IVP). This application harnesses the power of interactive live video and ubiquitous user connectivity to provide a compelling solution for remote learning.
Trainees or students can be anywhere—in a remote classroom with a room video conferencing system, at home with a broadband connection and video client, or on the move with a video enabled-mobile handset.
||m-Learning Highlights |
- Extended connectivity with any type of fixed/mobile video-enabled device simultaneously, including 3G-324M handsets, SIP, H.323 & ISDN devices and PSTN phones
- Connecting everyone independent of bearer, with simultaneous support for any type of voice or video device in the same classroom, including 3G-324M handsets, SIP, H.323 and IP clients on portable devices.
- Web-based GUI for lecturer control
- Access to personalized stored content
- Complete lecturer control
- Multiple views
- Live video interactivity using DTMF controls