RADVISION's SIP Server Solution enables Call-Manager and PBX vendors to catch the Unified Communications (UC) express train by significantly reducing time-to-market and increasing the return on investment in the development of next generation Unified Communications PBX Application Server products.
Unified Communication Call-Manager and IP-PBX Solution benefits:
- Short Time-to-Market (TTM)
- Improved Return on Investment (ROI)
- Reduced Risk
- Minimal Overall Solution Cost
- Reduced Maintenance Cost
Click here to learn how.
- B2BUA Application Server Framework – for the development of Call-Manager and IP-PBX Server services
- SIP Presence Server - for support of Call-Manager and PBX presence services
- SIP Registrar Server- for support of Call-Manager and PBX registration services
For information on additional available toolkits, please refer to the SIP Server Solution
RADVISION SIP Server Solution Service Portfolio provides the following services:
- Custom PBX and Call-Manager application development
- Custom API development
- Product customization
- System integration
- Architecture and design consulting
For more information on products and services offered, please refer to RADVISION SIP Server Solution.