6 – 9 The Square
Tel: + 44 (0)20 3178 8685
Fax: +44 (0)20 3178 5717
|Unfortunately sometimes satellite navigators will direct drivers through the bus-only entrance. Therefore, we recommend that you try using UB11 1AA (which belongs to a company closer to the main entrance of the business park). Please ensure you enter the park via the Stockley Park roundabout on Stockley Road and not via Dawley Road..|
- Take the M4 motorway exit at Junction 4 (Signed for Heathrow Terminals 1,2, and 3 and Hayes/Uxbridge).
- Follow the signs for the A408, towards Uxbridge.
- As soon as you are on the A408 dual carriageway you will come to a series of three traffic lights together – go straight on.
- Continue straight on at the next roundabout.
- You will soon go uphill, as you drop down the far side, take the slip road to your left, keeping in the right-hand lane.
- At the roundabout turn right, taking the 3rd exit.
- You are now in Stockley Park East.
- Continue past the Security hut to the roundabout and take the right-hand exit into Longwalk Road which becomes Furzeground Way.
- Continue along this road until you come to a mini roundabout – turn right. Our building ahead of you, to the left.
- The Visitor’s parking is on the left, in front of the building.
- At the barrier press the buzzer and speak to reception, who will allow you access.
By Public Transport
FROM CENTRAL LONDON
- You can travel by British Rail from Paddington station to Hayes & Harlington station.
Then take the 350 or U5 bus to Stockley Park.
Alight at the first bus stop after entering the park, which is immediately outside 6-9 The Square.
- You can also take the Heathrow Express train from Paddington station to Heathrow. Trains run every 15 minutes.
- Alternatively you can take the Piccadilly Line tube train to Heathrow Terminal1/2/3 station.
In both cases, at Heathrow go to the Central Bus Reservation on ground level and catch the A10 bus (which runs between Heathrow – Stockley Park- Uxbridge tube station).
Buses run every 15 minutes.
Ask the bus driver to tell you when to get off at The Square, Stockley Park. Our building is on the opposite side of The Square.
FROM THE WEST
- Great Western Trains will bring you to Reading.
- Change to a local train to West Drayton station and take the 350 bus or the U5 to Stockley Park.
- Ask the bus driver to tell you when to get off at The Square, Stockley Park. Our building is on the opposite side of The Square.
- From Terminal 5 take bus 350 to Stockley Park (approx 20 minutes)
- From Terminal 4 make your way to the Central Bus Reservation, on ground level, by Terminal 1, 2 & 3 (ask for instructions) See bus details below:
- From Terminal 1, 2 & 3 take Bus A10 to Stockley Park
- With all the above buses ask the bus driver to tell you when to get off at The Square, Stockley Park. Our building is on the opposite side of The Square.