At RADVISION, we believe that maintaining an organization that is ecologically aware, steps must be implemented in order to optimize energy efficiency and reduce carbon footprint.
Video Communications efficiently utilizes energy, reduces unnecessary travel, and significantly shrinks carbon emissions.
Video Communication allows your organization to reduce your carbon footprint, since one of the most effective ways to reduce carbon dioxide emissions is to reduce unnecessary travel.
It provides measureable result to help your company achieve more with less.
Video Communication is the green way to communicate
Through the introduction of Video Conferencing your business can:
- Communicate better and optimize work-life-balance
- Become more environmentally responsible
- Reduce your organization carbon footprint
International environmental organizations specifies video communications as an effective green-technology to reduce your carbon footprint, thereby reducing global warming effects.
- The Nature Conservancy lists video conferencing as one of its “Easy Things You Can Do To Help Our Climate.”
- The World Wildlife Fund has released reports that demonstrate how video conferencing dramatically reduces carbon emissions.
Together we can do a lot to reduce your company’s carbon emissions.
Communication using video conferencing technology offer an ideal solution to enable you to reduce the amount of time you spend in your car or traveling, while allowing you to visually connected to anyone, anywhere, at any time.
It improves the environment with lower hydrocarbon emissions, and a reduction of fuel consumption and pollution.